The Project Implementation Plan (PIP) it is a PAS 1192 term that should assist in establishing of the supply chain’s capability. In summary, it consists of the supplier’s:
- BIM assessment form(s),
- the supplier information technology assessment form(s) and
- the supplier resource assessment form(s).
In ISO 19650 Framework does not include an equivalent combined term for the project implementation plan and instead the general principles of selecting appropriately skilled and resourced appointed parties (suppliers) are covered in the ISO 19650 framework as requirements to assess:
- capability and capacity to manage information;
- capability and capacity to produce information; and
- availability of appropriate IT systems and solutions.