Electrical Design – Trimble ProDesign Introduction Training Course
Who should attend?
This free course will teach you how to perform cable calculations and generate reports using Trimble ProDesign (Amtech). This course is designed for electrical engineers and electrical contractors who wish to increase their speed and quality when designing electrical installations using ProDesign. This level of training is intended for new users who wish to increase their understanding of the software and employ this extremely potent design tool.
Aim of course
Participants will leave this course with the knowledge and skills necessary to run a wide range of ProDesign reports and perform a variety of UK compliant calculations in accordance with BS 7671.
What will you learn
The participant will gain the following insights after completing the course:
- How to make use of the drawing interface and tools
- How to design any size electrical installation in accordance with BS 7671
- Examples of completed tutorials
- How to run and interpret reports, as well as perform error analysis
- How to use the software efficiently and effectively
All you need is ProDesign software and a willingness to learn.
This level of training is intended for new users who wish to increase their understanding of the software and employ this extremely potent design tool.